This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Do It Online

Coronavirus emergency service 2020

We have had to suspend online appointment booking so we can triage requests  but online repeat prescription ordering for those already registered continues as normal.

Usually, new registrations for My Health Online require a surgery visit with ID to prove your identity. To avoid visiting the surgery in person, you can email us the application form along with images of your Photo ID, plus a recent utility bill or other document that shows your address. If you do apply by email, we are likely to ring you and ask security questions to help confirm your identity before we let you have the codes you need to register.

Please note that although the mailbox that receives these emails at our end is secure, email is not encrypted during transit through the internet, so use this method at your own risk. We have plans for a more secure online application system. 

Do not use the email address above for medical advice requests, as it is only read by administrative staff.

My Health Online - Fy Iechyd Ar-lein

You can now book routine appointments, order repeat prescriptions and let us know about changes of address online.

To use this service you must show us proof of identity and complete an application form (in normal times we expected you to bring these to reception but see above).

Reception will then give you a letter with the details you need to register on the My Health Online web site.

We ideally need documents that prove your address, and photo ID.

If you are applying for a child you will need to prove their identity and your relationship with them.

The service requires an email address and it is better if this is different for each family member to preserve confidentiality.

You can download and print an application form here or collect at the surgery.

Application Form: Standard Account Request - English - Cymraeg

Application Form: Carer/Child Account Request - English - Cymraeg

Once you have the Registration Letter from Reception you can log in to My Health Online website and register.

FAQs - English  Cymraeg

Help - English  Cymraeg

My Health Online is a service run by NHS Wales rather than this practice. For technical problems contact their help service on

The Prescription ordering link below is a less advanced web-based system. It is better to use My Health Online if you can.

NHS WalesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website