Not sure who to contact? See the Choose Well site
- We offer a range of appointment times ranging from the same day to up to four weeks.
- Please make a separate appointment for each person who needs to be seen.
- If you need to see the doctor about more than one problem then please ask the receptionist to book you a double appointment.
- You can make an appointment with any of the clinical staff either by telephone (20757025) or in person at the surgery.
- You do not have to tell the receptionist why you want to see the doctor or nurse, but it is helpful if you can do so. (For example, we book longer appointments for certain things such as child development checks, and some examinations or treatments can only be given by certain doctors.) You can ask to speak to the receptionist in private if you wish.
You can now book routine appointments online
- There are a number of appointments each day set aside for urgent problems.
- Please remember you may not be able to see your usual doctor.
- Appointments are limited so please only use this service if your problem is truly urgent.
- We may ask you to see the nurse for follow up of certain conditions, such as diabetes, asthma, COPD and high blood pressure.
- Please also see the nurse for dressings, immunisations, cervical smear tests,vitamin B12 injections, general health advice etc.
- You may see the nurses for routine contraception check-ups, but you should see the doctor instead if you want to start a new method of contraception or change your current method.
If you are not sure whether you should see the doctor or the nurse, please ask at reception.
- We are now able to pre-book phone calls with the doctor of your choice providing they are dealing with an ongoing problem.
- You are also able to speak to the Emergency Doctor any day and you may ring from 9.00 am to request a call back. The doctor is usually very busy so please only use this service if your problem is urgent and the reception staff can not help you.
Please see drop down menu at the top of the page
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.